Sunday, May 6, 2007

Raves

I truly appreciate all of rave reviews that my clients, family, friends and visitors leave for me! It reaffirms that I am doing my best to capture your precious life moments! Please feel free to leave comments or love below!

12 comments:

  1. "These pictures are looking great. I can see the improvement as you add more to your blog. Keep up the good work. Congratulations."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "OF course, I'm GRANDMA and just love these pictures..I must say to all, Ms. Ashely brings such a sweet spirit to the sessions that allows the photo shot to work. Malayah was so relaxed that we had to tell her the session was over!! HAHA Thanks Ashely."

    View session here http://ashelydickerson.blogspot.com/2009/05/miss-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashely!

    I have truly become a blog stalker! :) I really look forward to viewing your new posts!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww Thank you sooooooo much Ashely.....You were wonderful....Sooooooo many people asked me "who did those invitations?" or said "wow these are so nice"...I'm pretty sure that you'll be getting plenty of calls.....Keep up the excellent work! Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adding new things all the time. Every time I view your blog there is a new feature. Those graduation photos of your brother are great. He is very handsome. When are you going to post some of the two of you or your family. I look forward to seeing your new shoots and I view your blog at least once a week to see your new additions. keep up the good work. I'll be watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are getting better and better. I am very proud of you and your achievements. Keep up the good work. I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashely, you are amazing. I am so proud of you. I really enjoy seeing your work. Keep up the good work and I am excited to see where your work of art will lead you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashely, I can truly see that you are trying really hard to get better at your work...You truly have a talent and has been blessed by god! Praise God and remember to give him the ultimate praise. Keep him first and all will fall into place..I always keep you in mind for whenever friends and family ask about pictures... I can't wait to see what you will do next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANT TO BE YOUR MODEL ASHLEEYYY LOL! I LOVE YOUR PICS! XD HAHA <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love the new look...Its very sophisticated...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY, I cant wait!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So call me impatient, but I am dying with anticipation for the new stuff, the previews were amazing...cant wait to see more...You are a PROFESSIONAL, I am so very proud of you..But really I want to see more!!! luv ya

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique.