First I would like to say thank you for the continuous support and love I have been receiving! It is greatly appreciated and is making what I love to do even more fun than before.
A little housekeeping....I have been receiving emails in regards to the free photo sessions in exchange for my portfolio expansion questioning whether or not they are still available. The answer to that question is no for right now.
As of this week my regular session fees will apply. However, any appointments that were booked before this week will still receive the free session. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about session fees or prices please feel free to contact me at ashelydickersonphotography@hotmail.com-
However, I will be running some Fall and Back to School specials so definitely keep a look out for those!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment