Friday, August 28, 2009

Seniors Models Wanted

As the year is progressing many high school seniors are thinking about all the stuff that they have to do... and coming from a recent graduate it can be very overwhelming...

One thing I put off (believe it or not) was my senior portraits!

After I got them done I realized that they were timeless precious moments...therefore without further ado...

**Ashely Dickerson Photography is Seeking Senior Class Models for the Class of 2010**

How it works: Ashely Dickerson Photography will select a limited amount of senior class models in Arizona to have a free session that is totally personal and unique! I encourage props, clothing changes, accessories whatever you would like!

Who: I am seeking seniors in the Glendale Union High School District first and then others in the Phoenix surrounding areas. Some high schools include Apollo, Glendale, Independence,Cortez and many more!

How: Seniors interested may contact me for an online application and will be notified up to 2 weeks after the submission. Applicants may need to submit a headshot with the application.

Perks:
-Senior model will not have to pay a session fee. (That's a $75.00 value)

-Senior model will receive 5 edited photos to place on their networking site such as facebook, myspace or twitter.

- Senior will receive 15 "rep cards", bookmark size, to hand out to friends, classmates and family to let others know where they got their stunning senior portraits!

-Big Bonus: For every new client that brings the referral rep card the Senior model will receive a 5x7 professional portrait free!!!

I will be accepting applications until September 30, 2009 for this round of models.

Please click here to submit a senior model application today!


Thanks so much and if you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact me 623.218.3168.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique.